(Links are a courtesy for research, not 100% approved.)
Many women who have had abortions ahave changed their minds about it and are now prolife.
- Myths vs. facts about abortion and prolife info, ectopic pregnancies,
problem pregnancies, etc. from prolife ob gyn site aaplog.org
- NaPro Technology, natural Fertility Care. Natural Family Planning. Help diagnose and treat reproductive health problems. Thomas W. Hilgers, MD.
- Speaking for the unborn book and website Steven Christie doctor and lawyer.
- Too much caffeine can lead to a miscarriage.
- How the contraceptive pill kills women, babies and hurts the environment.
- Women who are silent no more about what abortion did to them.
- Healingtheculture.comCurriculum on happiness, logic, ethics and respect for human life.
- Rachel's Vineyard ministry helps women hurting from the past.
- Life Dynamics, abortion
malpractice litigation specialists, helping women who have suffered
from abortion. Headed by Mark Crutcher.
- ALL.org, American Life LeagueFounded by Judie Brown, Catholic based. This includes a prolife A to Z list, science news, many links, and help for post-abortion syndrome.
- ALL's Life Issues section. This includes info. on abortion, assisted suicide, bioethics, birth control, cloning, end of life care, eugenics, fetal research.
- Fetal-pain.com. Most people wouldn't think of allowing brutality and barbarism that has occurred down through the centuries and in other countries, yet too often they overlook the fact that we are allowing it in our nation through the many forms of abortion. It's in genocidal proportions now, here and in the world. Choose life instead!
- For prolife candidates in each state, from wevoteprolife.com
- For prolife candidates in each state from a secular site,politics1.com.
ABORTION IS THE WORST GLOBAL HOLOCAUST, with 1.5 billion and counting daily! It's causing more problems for society.
- For information about Congressional representatives.
- Adult stem cells (not embryonic ones) were used with success for a cancer patient.
- Priestsforlife.org. headed by Fr. Frank Pavone, International Director, lots of information and
links. One of their slogans is: "Abortion hurts women".
- Heartbeat International, life affirming pregnancy help. Has abortion pill rescue info too.
- Susan B. Anthony list organization
- Human Life International, includes research links.
- Pharmacists for Life, for those who refuse to dispense anti-life drugs.
- Operation Save America news
- National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Clearinghouse A to Z of prolife websites.
- Right to Life news.
- The Schindler family website for Terri.
- Avoid miscarriage, nutritional information.
- Population Research Institute, putting people first, helping to end human rights abuses.
- Roenomore.org headed by Norma McCorvey, was also alias Jane Roe.
- Mercy Ministries of America.founded by Nancy Alcorn. More than one home for unwed mothers, also helps minister to substance abusers, a variety of problems, about 13 years and up.
Please share this site with others.
Also, bookmark this page for easy access.