- Success without being greedy, by Steven K. Scott. (crosswalk.com financial info.)
- Energy tax incentives site.
- Get Energy Smart of NY state.
- From the IRS site in the "free file" section (click here), click the Start button there and it will show a list of "e-file sites", including HR Block and taxact.com
- Additional IRS forms listed by name and number.This includes Form 5695 for Residential Energy Credits.
- H&R Block 2006 basic tax software for Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- Amazon.com has H&R Block's "Premium" version for a price, with a lot of opinion writers.
- HR Block's site offers 3 versions of their software.
- Turbotax Intuit's site says start free and pay when done, also has a comparison page.
Financial Ministries (formerly Christian Financial Concepts). If you do
a search, there should be one about avoiding bankruptcy, and maybe the
one called "Business by the Book" (Bible).
- Stretcher.com, dollar stretchers with a huge number of links, many topics.
- Kiplinger.com finance info., business forecasts, links etc.
- Paypal info., millions of customers - also listed with hoovers.com.
- Statistical software.