- Brain food, so interesting. A good balance of the right kinds of foods and health supplements is important.
- Crystal sweet blue green algae with natural vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and other products.
- Pineapple enzyme bromelain (1-12-10). It's available in capsule and tablet form at health stores.
It may help with arthritis pain, inflammation, a natural blood thinner, and may help other ailments, cancer."
- A search for H1N1 remedies, also some precautions.
- Healthier Lungs page
- Check out the new Healing and Deliverance resource page, for a possible connection with health issues. Don't let spiritual problems hinder your God-given destiny! Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.
- The liver is the gateway to the body and in this chemical age its detoxification systems are easily overloaded. Thousands of chemicals are added to food and over 700 have been identified in drinking water. Plants are sprayed with toxic chemicals, animals are injected with potent hormones and antibiotics and a significant amount of our food is genetically engineered, processed, refined, frozen and cooked. All this can lead to destruction of delicate vitamins and minerals, which are needed for the detoxification pathways in the liver. The liver must try to cope with every toxic chemical in our environment, as well as damaged fats that are present in processed and fried foods.
- Green tea exerts strong antioxidant actions and is also able to inhibit cancer cell growth. The Chinese, who are large drinkers of green tea, have a 60% less chance of oesophageal cancer. Parts of Japan where people drink a lot of green tea have a lower incidence of many types of cancers, including stomach, oesophageal and liver cancer.
- How the liver can affect hormones and weight. quotes: "The truth is that the liver plays a significant role in hormonal imbalances because the liver breaks down or metabolizes the hormones once they have done their work in the body."
- Enzymes for Pulmonary Fibrosis and other types of fibrosis (click here). From biomediclabs.com quotes: "Enzymes eat scar tissue..."
WARNING about Zicam's nasal gel. As of 1-07, a newspaper article said there was a lawsuit in 2006 where some people claims they lost their sense of smell or had some type of nasal damage from using the gel. If you take their oral medication, which has zinc in it, this might work fine since the mineral zinc in small amounts can help boost the immune system.
- Fighting the FLU with help from Lysine and Vitamin C.
- Quotes from diabetes.org: "Magnesium is a mineral that helps the body break down carbohydrates and control insulin. It is found in many foods, including fish, milk, green leafy vegetables, nuts, whole-grain breads, and yogurt."
- The Magnesium online library.
- Barley helps reduce cholesterol. Jesus performed a miracle relating to the barley loaves and fish in the Bible.
- Quotes: "Need to see a Doctor?This Web site will help you find a clinic that will give you medical care, even if you have no medical insurance or money." (Health Resources and Services Admin.)
- Quotes: "Community Based Clinics for Medically Underserved and Uninsured. Free clinics provide free and low-cost health services to the medically underserved and uninsured."
Hill-Burton Hotline, Health Resources and Services Administration, 5600 Fishers Lane, Room 11-19, Rockville, MD 20857; 800-638-0742; 800-492-0359. Grant info. by state is listed on the home page. Individual hospitals should have guidelines.
- From grants.gov
- Quotes from the "US Dept. of Health and Human Services": "Hill-Burton Free & Reduced Cost Care at hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities are required to provide a specific amount of free or below cost health care to people unable to pay."
- US Dept. of Health and Human Resources, different from the above site.
- From familiesusa.org quotes: "Since 1982, Families USA has worked to promote high-quality, affordable health care for all Americans.
- From pparx.com, quotes: "The Partnership for Prescription Assistance offers a single point of access to more than 475 public and private patient assistance programs, including more than 150 programs offered by pharmaceutical companies." (As seen on tv.)
- Help for Veterans.
- Adult stem cells (not embryonic ones) were used with success for a cancer patient, from catholiccourier.com.
- Organic virgin coconut oil in small amounts may be good for metabolism, hormones, other health benefits.
The links here do not mean there is a cure-all for any disease or ailment.
ADHD ETC. the Block Center in Texas. For children with ADD,and other
problems, founded by Dr. Mary Ann Block, D.O. Medical Director, author
of "No More Ritalin".
"Seven Weeks to Sobriety" book, author Dr. Joan Mathews Larson. Also info. on Anxiety and Depression and other info there (check the site map). Low blood sugar affects many alcoholics, so controlling this with diet can reduce their craving for alcohol. An excellent website on this topic.
- EYES, how to feed them.
SARS and viruses with the help of Vitamin C and the protein amino acid
Lysine. Both can be found in foods and pill form. (Vitamin A is also
good for helping lungs.)
- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA Foundation of America.
- ALZHEIMERS, Memory info., many other topics from Dr. Julian Whitaker.
how to control it. See John Bevere Ministries for his wife Lisa's book
"Be Angry but Don't Blow it" in the store section, click "Books".
Several other spiritual books also there. Anger can also affect one's
adrenal glands and cause stress.
HEALTH research including arthritis, asthma, AIDS, cancer, heart,
diabetes, high blood pressure, tinnitus and others. Dr. Rath Foundation.
LINUS PAULING and the importance of VITAMIN C and the protein amino
acids Lysine and Proline for fighting viruses, heart problems,
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral properties of OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, Dr. James Privitera's website.
- ARTHRITIS fighters from noarthritis.com, should include a link to Dr. Sherry Rogers.
- SUICIDAL WARNING SIGNS from Covenant House for teens and others.
- Arthritistrust.org, dedicated to fighting RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- CLEAN those sponges, other advice about protecting your family from germs. Placing boiling water on them and then rinsing them with cold water afterwards can help keep them cleaner. A friend also does this with toothbrushes.
- BODY SCAN info., "Services" section of Dr. Gordon Tessler's site. Also the Genesis Diet book, others. Interviewed on TBN tv.
Rath has a foundation website that includes the CODEX Alimentarius Commission, how to protest the ban on
Please share this site with others.
Also, bookmark this page for easy access.